- How much does it cost? Prices are by size & include free shipping!
(Size 18x24 is $500) (16x20 is $400) (11x14 is $250) & (8x10 is $170)
- How do I start? Email me your photos & we collaborate on your ideas. I create mock-ups as needed to clarify your special requests.
- Can you combine parts from different photos? Yes! I create the scene you want, change seasons, add/remove items & beautify the whole scene.
- What if I don't have a photo? That's fine, give me a web link or location name/address & I'll sleuth it out.
- How do I pay? After we collaborate, I'll send you a PayPal link (credit/debit no Paypal account needed). Once I receive payment, I start on your project.
- How long does it take? Most paintings are finished in a few days! Wow, Fast!
- Is this Fine Art? Yes, I use 100% Archival materials so your painting will stay bright & colorful for generations
- What if I don't like the painting? - Unheard of! But don't worry, your satisfaction is guaranteed. You'll see the painting before it ships. If you're not delighted, you receive a full refund.
- Where do you ship? - I ship Domestic USA from my Austin TX studio.
- Is shipping included? - YES! I ship First-class USPS for FREE!
- How do I know you're for real? I've sold over 300 originals & commissions with 5-star reviews in my Etsy shop
- Can I contact you for more info? Of course! Carlin@CarlinArt.com
Copyright © All rights reserved. All copyright & reproduction rights are retained by the Artist.